Fintona Girls’ School confirms place as one of Australia’s leading girls’ schools, with consistently high VCE results, once again.
We congratulate the Class of 2019 for their excellent academic achievements, with a 2019 Median ATAR of 91.3. A ten year median ATAR of 94 reflects continuing academic excellence and confirms Fintona’s place as one of Australia’s leading girls’ schools.
The Class of 2019 is commended for doing what they do well and making so many contributions to the Fintona Girls’ School community and beyond.
Fintona Principal, Rachael Falloon said, “Our girls have once again led with distinction, balancing their full engagement in sport, music, performance and a myriad of other co-curricular pursuits with their academic studies to great success.”
Our VCE success would not be possible without the dedication and guidance of our expert staff who have supported our students throughout their time at Fintona.
We especially congratulate the Fintona 2019 Dux, Erin Kontaxis (pictured) who achieved an ATAR of 99.4.
We wish all our girls the very best as they embark on their tertiary studies and explore their career paths, continuing to do what they do well. Age Quod Agis.
2019 VCE Highlights
- 2019 Median ATAR 91.3
- Median ATAR over ten years is 94.0
- 9% of students achieved an ATAR of 99+ placing them in the top 1% of the state
- 21% of students achieved an ATAR of 97+ placing them in the top 3% of the state
- 30% of students achieved an ATAR of 95+ placing them in the top 5% of the state
- 51% of students achieved an ATAR of 90+ placing them in the top 10% of the state
- Two perfect study scores of 50 (Accounting and Biology)
For further Information please contact the Registrar