Fintona's school uniform is in the school colours of navy blue and gold and can be purchased new from Bob Stewart of Kew, 201-211 High Street, Kew 3101, phone (03) 9853 8429. Details about our uniform requirements are on their website.
Students wear the summer uniform (a navy blue and white striped dress, navy blue pullover and navy blazer with yellow trim) in Terms 1 and 4 and the Winter uniform (a skirt or pants, shirt, pullover, tie and blazer) in Terms 2 and 3.
Click here to download our uniform information.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop
Currently, parents can sell and purchase second hand uniform items online by visiting the Sustainable Uniform Shop's website at http://www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au.
From the start of Term 3, the Second Hand Uniform shop will be open on additional days and the Sustainable Uniform Shop will be phased out. The Second Hand Uniform Shop will be open on Monday and Thursday afternoons from 3.00pm until 4.00pm for the first two weeks of term and the last two weeks of term. In the middle part of each term it will be open once a month on a Wednesday afternoon from 3.00pm to 4.00pm. There will be an annual sale and the Shop will also be open at the Food and Wine Festival in November, on the day of the Second Hand Book Sale in December and on book pick-up day before the start of the new school year. These dates will be advertised closer to the time. A schedule for Term 3 and Term 4 will be provided in the next News Bulletin.
• Uniform items can be dropped off at Reception in both Junior and Senior School
• Parents dropping off uniform items will need to place items in a plastic bag and fill out the School Uniform Shop form
• The form should be placed in the plastic bag with the items to be sold
• All clothing items from ELC to Year 12 are accepted provided they are clean and in good condition
• The only goods which will attract a payment back to parents are; tunics or skirts, blazers and spray jackets. All other items will be considered as a donation only. Parents may elect to donate tunics, skirts, blazers and spray jackets as well.
• The schedule showing times of opening will be posted on the door of the Shop, on the Junior School Office window and will appear in the News Bulletin
• All transactions are credit card only. No cash will be accepted and refunds will be put through credit cards
Please contact the School if you have any enquiries.
Fintona introduces navy blue pants
Girls from Prep to Year 12 are now able to wear pants as part of the winter uniform. Navy blue pants have been approved and are in stock and available for purchase at Bob Stewart in High Street, Kew. If your daughter would prefer to wear this new approved uniform item instead of a skirt and tights she is able to do so. Please note that only the approved pants available from Bob Stewart are to be worn.
Contact the Second Hand Uniform Shop
For any enquiries, please email Ciel at Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org.