Sunday 26 November 2017
11am - 4pm
Fintona Girls’ School, 79 Balwyn Road, Balwyn
After a three year hiatus, the Fintona Food & Wine Festival is back.
The Festival is our flagship fundraising event of the year and is a fantastic opportunity for our families, friends and the wider community to enjoy delicious food and wine in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Fintona’s most anticipated event of the year, the fabulous Food & Wine Festival, is almost here. We invite you to come along and join in the fun. Below is some information about the wonderful array of food and wine stalls, amusements and activities you can expect on the day.
We hope to see you and your family at Fintona’s greatest community event.
Please share the event on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/352301291850395/
There will be something for everyone including:
(including Belgium waffles, souvlaki, Japanese hot food, falafels, christmas puddings, honey, preserves, extra virgin olive oil and olives)
|Boutique Wines from Sir Paz Estate Wines and Coliban Valley Wines|
|Wine, Beer and Champagne in the Beer Garden|
|Cakes and Jam|
|Vintage Bazaar selling quality second hand clothing, furniture, books, toys and bric-a-brac|
|BBQ & Sausage Sizzle|
Lucky Wine & Spirit Dip
Will you be the lucky recipient of the following premium wines and spirits:
and many, many more
|Soft Serve Ice-cream, Gelati, Snow Cones and Fairy Floss|
|Dunk-a-Teacher - see Mrs Chandler and other teachers get dunked NEW|
|Giant Inflatable Slide|
|Side Show Alley NEW|
PLUS a Silent Auction featuring some fabulous items including:
- Hawthorn Limited Edition framed print of the 13 premierships from 1961 (AFL approved), priceless
- Dustin Martin signed print, priceless
- 2017 Richmond Premiers framed print, priceless
- Let’s Talk Kitchens Kitchen/Bathroom design voucher, valued at $1500
- Parent's City Escape hamper includes a $500 Crown voucher, total prize valued at $750
- Weekend away at Lake Nillahcootie, North East Victoria, valued at $800
- Scuba diving with sea dragons on the Mornington Peninsula for four people, valued at $700
- Your Gym voucher for 6 months, valued at $723
- E & S Trading gift voucher, valued at $500
- Macedon Ranges winery tour, cellar tasting and overnight stay for two with dinner and gourmet breakfast included, valued at $415
- iPad mini 2 16gb, valued at $425
Bids close at 3pm sharp.
Pre-purchase your Wristbands Now
You can pre-purchase your wristbands at https://www.trybooking.com/327050. Wristbands are $25 and entitle you to unlimited access to the following amusements:
Giant Inflatable Slide
Pony Rides and
Wristbands will be $30 on Festival day.
Entry is free. All welcome.
WITH THANKS TO OUR FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL SPONSORS
|Willis Towers Watson||Thomas Peer Solutions|